PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) is a natural therapy which 100% uses your own blood to stimulate collagen production. The healing potential of your own blood can rejuvenate skin cells to improve skin texture and tone.
Plasma Lift may be suitable for:
- Tired and dry skin
- Uneven skin pigmentation
- Wrinkle reduction
- Scar reduction
- Collagen induction
- If you desire to choose a natural treatment
Which areas can be treated?
- Full face
- Crow’s feet (wrinkles around the eyes)
- Eye bags
- Sun damaged skin on the chest or décolletage
- Back of hands
- Thinning hair areas on the head or alopecia
How long does Plasma Lift last?
After your initial treatments of at least 2 treatments 8 weeks apart the skin continues to improve over the next 6 months with increased thickening of the skin and improved hydration. A maintenance treatment every 12 months is recommended.
Results are dependent on your overall health and internal nutrition. Remember smoking and alcohol can shorten the life of cells.
What does treatment involve Preparation before a treatment
- A cosmetic assessment consultation is required to see if Plasma Lift is right for you.
- 7 days before your treatment discontinue supplements that increase the chance of bruising such as Green Tea, St John’s Wort, Vitamin E, Omegas (fish oils), Evening Primrose Oil, Ginkgo Biloba, Garlic, Echinacea, Nurofen, Voltaren and Aspirin (discuss with your doctor first).
- Arnica tablets can be taken 7 days before treatment.
- 24 to 48 hours before treatment, drinks lots of water so you are well hydrated.
- On the day of your treatment preparation is simple.
- Post procedure you can expect minimal swelling, bruising and redness for 12 to 24 hours so recovery is not long.
Do you want to know more about the treatment?
Platelets have many functions and contain important growth factors that, when secreted, are responsible for:
• Tissue regeneration and rejuvenation
• increasing collagen production
• recruiting other cells to the site of injury
• initiating vascular in – growth
• inducing cell differentiation
• bone – mineralization
• extra cellular matrix formation
Additional factors to consider are:
• Non – Allergenic
• It is a ‘body own’ physiological product vs. animal derived or human donor products.
• Eliminate risk of donor transmissible infections
Enhance your natural beauty with Dr Lata. Book a Cosmetic Assessment today.