If you have completed your AMY 1 Gene test and consult, this will have highlighted some very key dietary requirements regarding the amount and type of carbohydrates you should be having on a daily basis, or the types of foods you should or should not be eating.
These are important changes to make, lifelong changes to make! The AMY 1 gene will exert its influence every time you put food in your mouth.
What the Carb Choice Nutrition program offers:
- We will work with you to optimise the amount and the type of carbohydrates you consume per day, taking into account your AMY 1 copy number and your specific lifestyle requirements.
- Provide you with your 12 week, daily menu plan, with in-built flexibility to allow for your individual preferences.
- AMY 1 suitable recipes with grams of carbohydrates, protein, fats and calories all provided. New recipes every month.
- Exercise guidelines, specific to improving insulin sensitivity and support weight loss.
- Food in Focus. Dietary strategies and handy hints for long term success.
• Suitable dietary substitutes that are AMY 1 compliant.
• Helping you introduce small daily dietary changes that will have long term impact.
- 30 minute consult every 4 weeks.
- Fortnightly monitoring of weight, muscle to fat ratio, BMI, metabolic age and blood pressure
Who would benefit from the Carb Choice Nutrition Program?
- Anyone who has done their AMY 1 gene test and wants to make better dietary choices, especially around their carbohydrate intake.
- Those with hyperglycaemia, insulin resistance or Type 2 Diabetes.
- Anyone struggling with weight loss or rebound weight gain.
- Those with food sensitivities or intolerances.
- Those with inflammatory bowel disorders.
- Those with autoimmune disease.
Please call Client Services on 08 9271 0177 to book into the Carb Choice Nutrition Program
Please note you need to complete your AMY 1 Gene test and some pathology may be recommended by your Practitioner.
For clients based interstate or overseas please email firstname.lastname@example.org as we are able to deliver your program via skype or telephone.
Learn more about the AMY 1 gene here